New air connections from mainland France, North America and Germany
The French West Indies are more accessible than ever!
This season, new lines are coming into service.
From North America
From the United States:
- The Norvegian company confirms its connection from the USA to the Antilles. This season, it will connect Martinique and Guadeloupe from New York, JFK, Fort Lauderdale and Providence.
- Delta Airlnes and Air France will link Atlanta to Martinique and Guadeloupe.
- Montreal in Canada will also be connected to our islands by Air Canada and Air Transat.
From France from January 1st to May 8th, 2018
- XL Airways will connect Guadeloupe from Lyon and Marseille.
- To reach Martinique, XL Airways will take off from Bordeaux, Brest, Lille, Marseille, Nantes and Toulouse.
From Germany between November 2017 and April 2018
- The Condor company will operate a weekly flight between Munich and Fort-de-France in Martinique.